HOBBY

 🌻MY HOBBY🌼

    By the way hobby, I have a lot of hobbies, wkwk. Starting from listening to music, singing, reading books, watching movies and much more.

    Lately, a hobby that I often do when I'm stressed, I often listen to music and eat a lot.

    Honestly, I eat a lot every day but I'm not fat, haha 😆

    Oh yes, you know when we listen to music, try to understand the meaning of the lyrics of the song. I often studied the lyrics of the song's lyrics and found it to have a very deep meaning. Moreover, the songs of ancient times were very thick in meaning.

    Lately, I have often seen the struggles of students who are studying abroad. Wow, that's crazy, they're really cool, especially since they got a scholarship. If in my life I could study abroad, it would be an interesting experience. But I have problems with English, and this is just my wishful thinking.
But it's okay, at least I'm more enthusiastic now to be able to learn and learn again.

   Those students who can study abroad with scholarships give us a lot of encouragement to keep learning, even though it's difficult, we have to get through it.

    Wow if I could meet one of my idols, it would be an unforgettable memory. God please accept my prayer. 

So why am I telling you about my wish, sorry, my friend.😁
But if you want to share your life story, write in the comments. 😉

I'm waiting for you and see you in next time 👐

Komentar

Postingan Populer