Story My Life

🍂Story My Life🍃


    Hello friends, my name is fera indriani, you can call me fera. I was born in Banyumas, now I'm 22 years old. I have one brother and one sister.

    It's been 22 years I've lived my life, I've been through various circumstances. Sometimes happy and sometimes sad.

    The journey from Banyumas to Semarang is quite far, this trip takes approximately 7 hours.
Sometimes I'm afraid to start something, but I have to get through it all. Sometimes when I fail, I'm so afraid to try again. But because of the encouragement of people around, now I have started to be a little brave to start again.

    And now I have a principle in my life:
1. Don't be afraid to start something
2. Start small
3. No need to wait great to dare to start what you dream (this is a song, wkwk)
4. Do not be lazy, because once you are lazy then other things are also delayed.
5. Keep it in your heart that "you can do it"
6. Keep following Allah's commands and stay away from prohibitions.
7. Be a person who can be useful to others.
8. Don't forget to be grateful for whatever Allah has given

    By the way, now I'm studying at the Health Polytechnic Ministry of Semarang. I am currently in 7 semester majoring in dental therapy. I hope in 2022 I graduate on time.

    By the way, I have always wanted to create a blog. But don't know how. And when I was in college, it turned out that there was an assignment to create a blog, and this blog was created.

    This blog will discuss about dental and oral health. I hope I can manage this blog and I hope this blog can be useful for all of you.

So many words that I can write, sorry if the English sentence is messy.

Thankyou and Let's Enjoy

Komentar

Postingan Populer